Pearson Edexcel A Level English Literature: Responding to Unseen and Contemporary Poetry June 2023
28 June 2023 at 16:00-18:00 BST
This event is for teachers who are delivering A Level English Literature. The event will focus on teaching unseen poetry and preparing students for this component.
• consider students' previous experience of poetry
• establish an understanding of students' skills and weaknesses
• identify key resources
• look at grouping poems
• consider techniques to help students approach unseen poetry
• consolidate their understanding of AO1 and AO4 and how to structure an answer.
Please note: As this session may be repeated, and to ensure recorded content is not accessed by undisclosed third parties, it is Pearson’s policy not to share recordings for paid training events.
This event can count as 2 hours of CPD. You will receive an e-certificate by email, post attendance.
- Knowledge in students' previous experience of poetry
- Establish an understanding of students' skills and weaknesses
- Identify key resources and techniques to help students approach unseen poetry
- Knowledge of AO1 and AO4 and how to structure an answer.