1 February 2023 at 08:00-09:00 GMT
This online training is designed for teachers who are new to delivering the International GCSE and International A level specifications. This module (3) will look in greater detail at the range of support from Pearson available to teachers.
In Module 3, delegates will:
- Look in more detail at the free support available on the website
- Learn about personal support - Such as subject advisor/credible specialists/training
- Investigate ResultsPlus, Exam Wizard and other assessment support (where available)
- Understand Access to Scripts and post-results support
- Look at the published resources for students and teachers available from Pearson
Please note: a recording of the event will be sent to attendees only.
This training can count as 1 hour of CPD. You will receive an e-certificate by email, post attendance.
Please note this training consists of three modules. The training is comprised of three 'standalone' modules which are booked separately.
(Accounting, Arabic, Art and Design, Biology, Business, Chemistry, Chinese, Economics, ESL, English, French, Geography, German, History, Mathematics, Physics, Science, Spanish and others)