This online self study course for primary school teachers provides an understanding of the science of Positive Psychology . It offers practical and evidence-based strategies for supporting the well-being of children and teachers. The course involves exploring well-being on a personal level and supplies ideas and practical advice to embed well-being effectively in a whole school setting.
There are five modules in the course:
1. Introduction to well-being in the classroom
2. Positive emotion, character strength and flow
3. Resilience and mindfulness
4. Positive relationships and self-efficacy
5. Whole school approach to well-being