For those who are developing their online teaching skills, this course of five short videos will cover the key areas of concern many teachers face when delivering online classes:
1. Setting up private vs public events
2. Controlling webcams and audio rights
3. When and how to record
4. Disclosures - who and what to address
5. How to run safe chat pods, Q&A and breakout rooms
This is a very practical and easily accessible course for all wanting to become more confident in making the online environment safe for their learners.
ISBN 9781292410203 (Individual)
ISBN 9781292410159 (Small)
ISBN 9781292410166 (Large)
- Gain confidence in setting up an online classroom safely.
- Learn practical areas to improve online safety.
- Learn how to stop nuisance behaviour online.