Working Towards Wellbeing
This collection of mini courses builds the knowledge and skills needed to create a more informed, resilient and compassionate culture in your workplace – addressing your individual experience and exploring the dynamics of your organisation as a whole, in order to promote mental health and wellbeing.
- Maintaining Hope in Uncertain Times presents practical ways to maintain hope during times of uncertainty, examining what uncertainty means for us as human-beings, and how we can learn to manage it through self-compassion, mindfulness and storytelling – all in the context of our ever-changing work environment.
- The Resilient Workplace explores how individual and organisational resilience can be understood and developed in order to support mental health and wellbeing and facilitate more effective teamwork, particularly in times of stress or change.
- Trauma, Self-Care and Caring for Others provides an accessible introduction to trauma in the context of the workplace – covering how and why traumatic responses are generated in the brain and body, and how these may look and feel, in order to foster a more supportive and understanding working environment.
- Leadership, Followership and Mental Health introduces the concepts of ‘leadership’ and ‘followership’ in the context of the modern workplace – outlining how positive leader-follower relationships can be used to strengthen emotional and psychological wellbeing.
These mini courses can also be bought individually for £69 each at the links above.
- Explore practical ways to maintain hope during times of uncertainty, including self-compassion, mindfulness and storytelling strategies.
- Learn how individual and organisational resilience can be understood and developed, in order to support mental health and wellbeing.
- Gain an understanding of emotional and psychological trauma, in order to foster a more supportive and protective working environment.
- Discover how positive leader-follower relationships can be used to strengthen emotional and psychological wellbeing in the workplace.